Our start to finish Beachmere Road upgrade will mean a smoother, safer drive for locals and visitors.
- Widening priority sections so Beachmere Road is 9 metres wide from Jocelyn Street Caboolture to west of King John Creek.
- Wide centre line treatment to separate vehicles travelling in opposite directions, reducing the potential for head-on crashes
- Upgrading the Riversleigh Road intersection to build a dedicated right-turn lane for east bound motorists.
- Monty’s Marina access upgrade to build a dedicated right-turn lane for east bound motorists.
- Resurfacing from Jocelyn Street to west of Egan Avenue to improve ride quality.
Planning is now complete with a detailed design for the priority upgrades started mid-2022 and will finish in 2023.